Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's been a while...

Sorry folks- I realise it has been a while since I last posted anything on this blog even though I have managed to traverse more parts of the world. Alas, life gets busy and well... yeah you know how it is. But I am back and this time to share some wonderful news. I am going to fulfill one of my dream trips- Spain and Morocco. For so many years I have wanted to go, drooled every time I heard someone was going and stalked their FB status for updates and photos from their trips. And now it is my turn alhamdulliah. Unfortunately it isn't all of Spain and all of Morocco, but the most important cities are included in this trip.

So folks I am back! And I can't wait to share with you notes, reflections and photos from my journey. To give you an idea where I am off to, starting from tonight, here's a map....




The itinerary for the 3 week trip involves:

First leg of the trip: Fly into Madrid, then train to Cordoba, train to Granada and train to Algeciras.

Second leg of trip: Ferry from Algeciras to Tangier, then train to Rabat, train to Marrakesh, train to Fez, back to Tangier.

Final leg of trip: Ferry from Tangier to Malaga, overnight in Malaga and train to Madrid. Flight home.

I hope you are ready for photo overload! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment